35 Vital Steps To Find a Job In The New World of Work
To start this video, let me give you a very frightening statistic on how to find a job in the new world of work: In this video, every sentence contains a tip or step on how to be successful to find a job the new world of work – especially...
How To Ace An Interview As An Immigrant [ Part 1 ]
Interviews are particularly stressful for immigrants, therefore it is difficult to ace an interview as an immigrant. There are different reasons why immigrants struggle with finding jobs and interviews. You usually must do an interview through an online platform, such as Skype, which adds to the stress of the situation,...
LinkedIn Quick Tip – Finding Hidden Jobs As An Immigrant Job Seeker
Not all jobs are advertised on jobs listings and job search engines and as an immigrant, you MUST follow strategies to find hidden jobs. In fact, most jobs are never advertised, as much as 80%, and even of the remaining 20%, you will never see it on job search listings....
Recent Video Blog Posts
How To Get Into The Candidates Pools of Overseas Employers – Part V 27 Apr,2022
Work Abroad: How To Get Into The Candidates Pools of Overseas Employers – Part IV 19 Apr,2022
Overseas Employment: How To Get Into the Candidates Pools of Overseas Employers – Part III 13 Apr,2022
Overseas Employment: How To Get Into the Candidates Pools of Overseas Employers – Part II 11 Apr,2022
The Hidden Job Market – Get Into the Candidates Pools of Overseas Employers – Part I 11 Apr,2022