Ad Hoc Coaching Sessions
We are offering a unique coaching service to help you step by step in your journey as an immigrant, in any of the following topics:
1. Finding A Job
2. Missing Family & Friends
3. Building A Support Network (No Networks)
4. Adapting Socially & Culturally
5. Financial Struggles & Worries
We will cover whatever challenges, questions, blocks or opportunities you are faced with and need guidance, inspiration, assistance and mentoring with.
We’ll meet with you by Skype or phone to go over your unique challenges, concerns and obstacles and work on creative solution, recommendations, suggestions and actions to help you overcome whatever you are facing that is blocking your path to becoming a thriving citizen of your new country.
Zarelsie is known as the Migration Mentor and rather than speaking about immigrants, she speaks to immigrants. She focuses on providing mentoring & guidance to new immigrants relating to finding jobs, dealing with the challenges and frustration of integrating into their new country.
Zarélsie is available for public speaking events, presentations and live training sessions in topics are relevant to her work as a migration mentor:
-helping immigrants overcome the obstacles in finding jobs as migrants in their new country and presenting informative training and presentations in:
- creating a strategic CV and cover letter, fit for an immigrant job seeker,
- creating a LinkedIn profile, unique to an immigrant job seeker and which will act as a job hunting machine, even while immigrants are still offshore,
- teaching specific job search strategies which is unique to immigrant job hunting,
- doing well at interviews – which is challenging for immigrants in a new country
- and using their intrinsic motivation and attitude to push through the obstacles immigrant job seekers face
-dealing with the emotional and psychological factors of immigration, such as